“A Prosperous and Violence Free Society”.
“To empower the marginalised segment of the society to assert for their social, economic and political rights”.
- To alleviate poverty by developing a sustainable livelihood framework;
To mobilize and organize the marginalised segment of the society for their rights and ensure their access to essential services i.e. education, health, water and sanitation, etc.;
To sensitize the individuals, support system and policy makers affecting lives of the marginalised segment of the society;
To establish a Human Resource Institute (HRI) and act as a Think Tank or stimulating development processes and provide alternative solutions;
To work on gender-based violence, protection and rehabilitation of women, children and minorities in difficult circumstances and ensuring their access to justice;
To work for the protection and rehabilitation/repatriation of the trafficked/smuggled persons including women and children;
To address the causes of Food Insecurity and degradation of ecosystem;
To work on disaster risk reduction (DRR) and respond to natural calamities and human made conflicts;
To promote democratic values, interfaith harmony and human security;
To advocate, lobby and network for pro-poor policies; and
To develop, collect and disseminate information helping the human centered development.
- Honesty: (towards its work and stakeholders)
- Transparency and bottom-up decision making
- Caring and Sharing
- Taking Responsibility
- Mutual Respect
- Social Mobilization
- Human Resource Development (HRD)
- Provision of Essential Services
- Research (including at grassroots level)
- Advocacy (NGO Advocacy)
- Linkages Development, and
- Information Dissemination.
- Rights based
- Target Group
- Social Inclusion (minority)
- Reliance on conventional wisdom, indigenous knowledge and skills